To shield the sincere from a barrage of dirty rotten spammers, new posts await a brief delay for human review.  While we regret this may frustrate the naive, human review is actually necessary to avoid dirty rotten spam. We will email when you pass and/or have message(s) and/or you can check here (if you see "sign in" rather than your username, please sign in first).

Hannah Thompson

Looking for the place in the UMKC area

Hannah Thompson

My name is Hannah Thompson. I am a first time mover and this will be my freshman year at UMKC. I will be a part time student, working full time. I have no gender preference and am open to anyone around my age, college student or not. My friend and I are both looking so if you have 2 rooms available for a good price we can take that right off your hands. If it is just one room, then that is fine. I would be the only one moving. I'm just looking for a place that is in the UMKC/Westport/Downtown area will i will be able to reach everything. I'm laid back, I don't mind people over, and I'm respectful of privacy. I also clean up after myself so that is definitely a plus. I would like to move around mid September. 

Feel free to give me a chance. I know I'm a first time mover with barely any credit but I can assure you that I will pay everything on time. You will have no problems.