dtowngirl

Just a girl moving from Austin back to Dallas area in need of both roommate and home!!!

dtowngirl

Just a girl looking to live around the Richardson / upper north Dallas area, even open to Rowlett / Rockwall area. I'm trying to find a roommate first so that we can go apartment hunting together and be equally satisfied with our new home. Although I'll be living here I will still be attending TX State University full time (online) while working full time. With that said though, I'm not opposed to having some fun! I enjoy the outdoors and enjoy the night scene as well! Brunch, working out, shopping, reading, dancing, movies, etc. everything is enjoyable! Let's be real, with the amount of adulting I'll be doing, there's always going to be time for some fun haha. But heads up, I've had two very dirty roommates in the past (collecting dirty dishes and pizza boxes in their room which caused mold and bugs) and I won't deal with it a third time! So PLEASEEEE be at least the bare minimum clean like throwing away/taking out trash, washing your own dishes, etc. I'm not complicated!

Alright roomie! Let's meet!

ZB1

I have a room available for rent in the mesquite area .Close access to several major highways. 635, 80 and 20.. Not to far from the downtown Dallas/ Lower Greenville area also.