After adding your roommate advert, there will be a BRIEF DELAY FOR HUMAN REVIEW.  You can't view member profiles, reply with questions to other adverts, or privately message other members until you pass. 

While we regret the brief delay may be frustrating for some, HUMAN REVIEW IS ACTUALLY NECESSARY to shield the sincere from a barrage of dirty rotten spammers.  AFTER you pass, you'll be able to browse and message whomever you like, all 100% free.

We will email when you pass and/or have message(s). You can also check here (if you see "sign in" rather than your username, please sign in first).

Marcelino

Looking for roomate

Marcelino

iam easy to get along with as well as a great sense of humor.  Honestly  a really nice person and you will see that within 60 secs of meeting or speaking with me. Right not  going thru a divorce  I have a  16 year old step son and my 3 year old Daughter who i love both very much...The mother of my children even tho things dont work out have a genuine mutual love and respect for each other and at this point all we want is that are kids are happy and wish each other the best going forward....Looking for a roommate close to work or close to my kids...I dont smoke and I don't Drink or do drugs  ..i dont host parties or  any get togethers  pretty much a private person..As of now just  not into  dating anyone  so there wont be any women coming in an out of the home except once a while my by baby girl Samantha that i may bring over so that she can spend time with her daddy ....