To shield the sincere from dirty rotten spammers, new posts await a brief delay for human review.  We'll email when you pass and/or have a message and/or you can check this space (if you see "sign in," please sign in first).

Sign in to follow this  
Samantha O'Leary

College Student Seeking housing

Samantha O'Leary

Hello! My name is Samantha O'Leary and I am a junior at UMBC and am currently seeking about roommates to move in with. I am looking at/for places around Patterson Park in Baltimore City and would love to find a group of girls to move in with to a townhome or apartment. 

I am 23 years old full time student and currently have one job. I am looking for a year long lease and long time commitment so moving is to a minimum so I can focus on my studies.

I am a social person and don't mind parties as long as rules and boundaries are set ahead of time. Don't mind if you have company over, I also have a boyfriend who I would like to have visit from time to time. I enjoy common living spaces but keeping my room and bathroom private. I am a clean person so I prefer to have shared spaces clean. But I am great at communicating about anything!

Sign in to follow this