To shield the sincere from dirty rotten spammers, new posts await a brief delay for human review.  We'll email when you pass and/or have a message and/or you can check this space (if you see "sign in," please sign in first).

Sign in to follow this  
Bobbi Rosner

Looking for Roommate/Room for 6-1-19

Bobbi Rosner

Hey- My name is Bobbi and I am 23 years old. I graduated from SUNY Albany with a degree in English and Communications, and I now currently work in Midtown East, as an Admin Assistant where I do tons of event planning, recruitment, HR, etc. I have been traveling to and from work for about a year now, and am ready to live closer, to save me time and convenience. 

I am looking for a roommate- preferably someone looking for a place as well, but I would definitely be open to moving into a place that someone already lives in as well, if we got along great. 

My roommate doesn't need to be my best friend, but that would be great if it ended up that way. Best case scenario we would end up being really good friends and go out together on the weekends and stuff.

I definitely want to make sure it is someone I would get along with. Someone who is clean (I don't have OCD but who doesn't like a clean apartment), someone who isn't too serious, someone who is nice, funny. friendly, have things in common with, etc. (Especially someone I can brunch with and shop with!!!)  

I am an extremely laid-back, easy going, go with the flow type of person and am looking for someone who doesn't take life too seriously.

I like to go out on the weekends to bars, once in awhile would have a small pregame with my friends over, but I also like to stay in and watch movies and chill- I think i'm a good mix of both.

Sign in to follow this