lk33

Looking for Roommates in Akron area

lk33

Hello!
I am looking for 2-3 roommates to join in renting a house in the Akron area (8 mile radius from the University of Akron). I am a swm age 23, and I do not have a preference as to gender but would prefer to room with people between the ages 19-30. I have researched several houses for rent that are great deals and currently am viewing properties multiple times a week. The search and application process is made much easier by having roommates ready to fill the remaining rooms at these properties and share the rent (which for most of these is between 275-375 a month). I am looking to make this move within the next 2 months (sooner rather than later).
I am a generally quiet and easy going guy, and I do have a dog who is very sweet and calm. I am looking for roommates who are responsible, respectful, have a steady income. There will be no drugs or smoking in the house. As for having company over all I ask is that you tell me before hand and I will do the same. 
If you are interested please message me with details of yourself and we can see if we are a good fit!