After adding your roommate advert, there will be a BRIEF DELAY FOR HUMAN REVIEW.  You can't view member profiles, reply with questions to other adverts, or privately message other members until you pass. 

While we regret the brief delay may be frustrating for some, HUMAN REVIEW IS ACTUALLY NECESSARY to shield the sincere from a barrage of dirty rotten spammers.  AFTER you pass, you'll be able to browse and message whomever you like, all 100% free.

We will email when you pass and/or have message(s). You can also check here (if you see "sign in" rather than your username, please sign in first).

Shona

Cozy Room in Quiet Neighborhood (Students)

Shona

Hi all! 

I currently have a room available in a 2 bedroom/1 bathroom house in Freeport Manor! You would have full access to the kitchen, bathroom, backyard, living room, etc. It will be available the 1st of August for move-in. I would be your roommate! I am very easy going and am currently attending Sac State, so would prefer another student! Not a suitable house for children! Female only! Animals are completely okay and encouraged. I love them, and I have a lot. So, you've got to be pet friendly! Pretty much, just clean and pet-friendly lol.

The house is currently undergoing a re-model, so pictures of the kitchen, living room, and bathroom, will be available later! More details about the space and me, Shona, upon request! Please don't hesitate to email or text me!

Serious inquires only. I can get you in contact with the landlord as soon as I know some more info about ya!