After adding your roommate advert, there will be a BRIEF DELAY FOR HUMAN REVIEW.  You can't view member profiles, reply with questions to other adverts, or privately message other members until you pass. 

While we regret the brief delay may be frustrating for some, HUMAN REVIEW IS ACTUALLY NECESSARY to shield the sincere from a barrage of dirty rotten spammers.  AFTER you pass, you'll be able to browse and message whomever you like, all 100% free.

We will email when you pass and/or have message(s). You can also check here (if you see "sign in" rather than your username, please sign in first).

Caelen

Looking for roommate for 2 bedroom/1 bathroom in DuPont Circle

Caelen

Hello! I have been living in a lovely 2 bedroom/1 bathroom apartment in DuPont Circle for almost a year and my roommate will be moving out soon so I am looking for a roommate to take her place and sign a one-year lease (starting August 1st). I am ideally looking for an early-mid 20s female young professional or student.

The apartment is in a small/mid-size condo complex and is very spacious for the area. We're just a few blocks away from DuPont Circle and about a 15 minute walk from Georgetown and the Foggy Bottom area. Rent is about $1600/month per person and utilities run another $50-75/person, depending on the season.

I am a recent college grad who is currently working full-time while pursuing my MPS in Political Management at GW. This means I am not around the apartment very much during the week and do like to have a relatively quiet/relaxed environment, but I am also not picky about the lifestyle of my roommate!

Please reach out if you'd be interested in hearing more about the apartment or living together!

IMG_3616.jpg

IMG_4388.JPG