To shield the sincere from a barrage of dirty rotten spammers, new posts await a brief delay for human review.  While we regret this may frustrate the naive, human review is actually necessary to avoid dirty rotten spam. We will email when you pass and/or have message(s) and/or you can check here (if you see "sign in" rather than your username, please sign in first).

Sign in to follow this  
Brooke Glanzman

Seeking Female Roommate for Ashland House

Brooke Glanzman

Hello!  My name is Brooke Glanzman, I am an American Sign Language student at J Sergeant Reynolds, and I am seeking two female roommates for my three bedroom home in Ashland, Va.  You will have a shared full bathroom between you and the other roommate, washer and drier in home, drive way for parking space, and a functional and comfortably spacious kitchen.  I'm seeking someone who can keep themselves tidy and respect the common areas.  As long as the home isn't damaged in anyway, your bedroom is yours to decorate and be as messy as you please.  Seeking roommate who is reasonably quiet, especially past and before certain hours, respectful of others in the house and their sleeping and schooling schedules.  I keep to myself most of the time, and you won't see me out of my room regularly.  My boyfriend comes to visit and sometimes stay over, often sleeping on the couch, however, this situation is entirely up to group discussion, as I don't want anyone to feel like the space they are paying good money for is being encroached upon.  I play a few instruments, but only within certain reasonable hours, and am absolutely up to refraining from playing at any given time if asked.  I want everyone to feel respected and comfortable in this home.

102 elm kitchen.JPG

102 elm living.JPG

102 elm st.JPEG

AshlandBed.JPG

Sign in to follow this