To shield the sincere from dirty rotten spammers, new posts await a brief delay for human review.  We'll email when you pass and/or have a message and/or you can check this space (if you see "sign in," please sign in first).

Krista

In need of roommate

Krista

My current lease in Columbia ends July 22nd and I already have a new place picked out, I just need a roommate to afford it.  It's $750/month for a 2 bed/2 bath at Indigo Brickworks in Cayce right across the river.  It's less than a 10 minute drive to USC campus and downtown.  It's a brand new apartment complex and parts of it are still being built but it's available for immediate move in.  The kitchen is gorgeous and the place is HUGE!  

When it comes to me, I'm a 22-year-old recent graduate from USC and I'm starting a full-time job as a Graphic Designer at USC.  I'm a very relaxed roommate.  I have a cat named Star Lord and he's very sweet and cuddly.  When I'm at home, I like to watch TV (I come with Netflix, Hulu, and Prime), read, cook, go to the gym, and on occasion I participate in local theater productions.  I love wine and board games.  I have a long-time boyfriend that will stay over occasionally on the weekends but he's not over all the time.  I can be social when I want to and sometimes I'll have some friends over for a small get-together.