To shield the sincere from dirty rotten spammers, new posts await a brief delay for human review.  We'll email when you pass and/or have a message and/or you can check this space (if you see "sign in," please sign in first).

Jade Harris

I NEED A ROOMMATE LIKE RIGHT NOW!

Jade Harris

Hi there! So, I need a roommate like today because I just received a job offer in Scottsbluff and need to move out there in three weeks. The slight issue is I am currently located in West Virginia so I'm making quite the move. It would really be beneficial for me to have a roommate set and ready so that when I get out there I am ready to go and we can sign a lease together.

A little more about me is I'm a complete nerd, I spend most of my time working and the rest of it either reading, playing video games or sewing (yes, I'm an old soul). I'm not super picky about my roommate and their life style choices beyond no smoking in the house and you have to accept the reality of my dog and cat. Other than that you do you and I'll do me. So hopefully someone is looking for a roommate because I am freaking desperate.