Sophie

Female roommate in need of a room to rent

Sophie

Hi :) My name is Sophie. I am a straight, 22 year old, recent graduate of John Carroll University. I am looking for a 1 bedroom apartment/house to rent. I graduated with a Biology degree with a minor in Spanish/Women and Gender Studies. I have a huge passion for the outdoors and plan to go to graduate school for environmental/conservation biology in the future. I have worked with many animals throughout my lifetime--mostly reptiles and amphibians; but have a love for all animals. I have a female cat, named Zelda (Zee), who is certified as a therapy cat. She is very social and well-behaved animal and gets along with both other cats and dogs. Zelda is a year and a half old and has all of her shots. She is NOT declawed, however, she has been trained not to scratch anything except for her toys. Zelda and I both are very clean and have laid back personalities. 

I will be working, full-time, with a team in downtown Cleveland. Our goal is to spread awareness of environmental issues in the area and around the country. I will also be working as a part time swim coach. In my free time, I enjoy drawing, doing yoga, playing with my cat, and staying active. I swim or do some type of physical activity almost everyday. Once in a blue moon, I will decide to go out with friends to have drinks. Although I am not a huge drinker, I still love to have fun! I am always looking for local activities in Cleveland to take part in. I am also a fan of Cleveland sports teams (mostly the Indians)! 

IMG-0105.jpg

IMG-0127.JPG

IMG-0926.JPG

IMG-1050.JPG