To shield the sincere from a barrage of dirty rotten spammers, new posts await a brief delay for human review.  While we regret this may frustrate the naive, human review is actually necessary to avoid dirty rotten spam. We will email when you pass and/or have message(s) and/or you can check here (if you see "sign in" rather than your username, please sign in first).

Moriah

Looking for roommate to live in Richmond!

Moriah

Hello! I am a recent college graduate working in downtown Richmond and I am looking for a roommate to find a place and to live with for a longer term (about a year or so).  I don't mind where we would live, as long as it is no more than 15 minutes driving distance from Shockoe Bottom area, and I am looking for no more than $650 a month rent.  I am a very friendly and super laid back person who is easy to get along with; I don't like drama, and I feel that in order to avoid such, communication is key! The only preference I have in picking a roommate would be someone who does not smoke or do recreational drugs.  I love to be outdoors, hang out with my friends, and I am always down to try new things (and food).  While I do not have a pet myself, I am an avid animal lover and I would love to have/get a pet; if not, I am down with no animals either.  Ultimately, I am just looking for someone who is respectful who will pay their bills on time, and is looking for a roommate to do the same!