To shield the sincere from dirty rotten spammers, new posts await a brief delay for human review.  We'll email when you pass and/or have a message and/or you can check this space (if you see "sign in," please sign in first).

Sign in to follow this  
bwells007

Short-Term Looking

bwells007

Hi! My name is Brandon. I moved to Indiana [Carmel] from Florida in [who does that, right?] and my current lease is up in January 2020. I plan on moving back to Florida June 1st. It's been difficult finding places without having to sign a 1-year lease, which I can't do, obviously. Looking for a room to rent short-term at the moment. I'm pretty laid back, outgoing, funny, but also stay to myself a lot. I drink on occasion, but not much of a partier and I don't smoke. I often stay cooped up in my room playing PlayStation [you know, what most almost-40-year-olds do] when I'm not working, and I go hang out with friends. I'm single, no children or pets. I love sports; football and basketball preferably. Been at the same job for 7 years this March, which I'm fortunate it's able to follow me down to Florida. I'd love to come check it out sometimes. Let me know what times are available for you. Thanks!

Sign in to follow this