To shield the sincere from dirty rotten spammers, new posts await a brief delay for human review.  We'll email when you pass and/or have a message and/or you can check this space (if you see "sign in," please sign in first).

mari2100

❣️❣️1min from Prospect Park Station B,Q,S ❣️❣️

mari2100

❣️This is a great location and great transportations around❣️

A Beautiful Prospect Park is right next of station         

2 stations to Downtown Brooklyn where all the shopping malls, restaurants and everything are.

4 stations to Canal (Manhattan) also "S" shuttle train to connect 1 station to "2, 3, & 4, 5" train 3 stations to "A, C" train. 

"B41" bus stop is right around conner to go to downtown Brooklyn.

“Prospect Park” is usually not so many openings in this area because it's getting very popular. 

Recently a big grocery store opened right next of the station. It's walking distance to Prospect Park, running track, beautiful pound, Music concert place, Botanic Japanese Garden, Zoo, gym and many many restaurants & bars, even one bar on our street, so you can go downstair to have some drinks.

Apartment is huge and room is pretty big size with furnitures. Our apartment is on 4th floor and very clean, all hard wood and I'm living 3 bed rooms with 2 roommates. Laundry is in basement. We also have everything for kitchen stuffs to cook, so you don't have to worry about anything. If you have your own stuffs very welcome !!!

★ Averrable: 3/ 15/2020

★ Rent: $1,050/mo included everything (Electric, Gas, Wifi and every day supplies)

★ Deposit: 1month  

★ A half year contract are must

★ Elevator and laundry in building

★ Must show income proof and pay on time

★ Full employed or student with proof from parents

!!!!!! No drugs, No parties, No heavy drinking, No smoking, No bring in girlfriend / boyfriend things, drama free and no pets allow !!!!!!!

About myself,

I'm a half way retired Japanese female. I'm pretty much being home in evening, so I'm watching over everything to make sure everything all right. This will be pretty secure place and I'm a super clean person. I clean everywhere except your room. Your room will be on your responsibility. You don't have to buy any living stuffs except for yourself.

‼️ Warning 

Our apartment is very close to train track, so if you are a very sensitive person about sound this place is not for you !!!

I want someone who is in mature, clean for money, clean for living and care about others !!! 

This is very important to live together !!!

Please message me

Mari

D551DA80-E3E4-498B-A1D1-A0FBCA9D3602.jpeg

B1B10914-BDD6-4BE4-B51E-96542C01A02A.jpeg

B79D04BD-446D-4BFD-9DF6-E911ECD9FABE.jpeg

2D3C1E5A-B7C1-4607-90AB-B8EA35A8E224.jpeg

A8A82F3B-70F8-49CD-8C24-00AAFEB5EC15.jpeg

25F055B1-A592-43F9-935E-3629C3ED7A87.jpeg