After adding your roommate advert, there will be a BRIEF DELAY FOR HUMAN REVIEW.  You can't view member profiles, reply with questions to other adverts, or privately message other members until you pass. 

While we regret the brief delay may be frustrating for some, HUMAN REVIEW IS ACTUALLY NECESSARY to shield the sincere from a barrage of dirty rotten spammers.  AFTER you pass, you'll be able to browse and message whomever you like, all 100% free.

We will email when you pass and/or have message(s). You can also check here (if you see "sign in" rather than your username, please sign in first).

AnElaborateEnchinlada

Looking for 1-2 roommates to share an apartment in the DC area

AnElaborateEnchinlada

I will be starting a new job as an operations analyst in Arlington VA, and am looking to move into an apartment in the area, ideally by the end of March. I'm hoping to pick up a roommate or two to sign a lease with, to help reduce the cost of living.

My work schedule is standard 9-5, but even when I'm home I'm quiet and tend to keep to my room. Not one to party, though I might have a few friends over on the rare occasion. I don't do drugs or smoke, and only drink occasionally. I don't have any pets, but have no issue with them so long as their well behaved and you're willing to put down their deposit. My living space is organized, and I expect that we can make it stay that way.

Prefer long-term roommates.