Michelle K

Quiet, Clean, Single White Female (40)

Michelle K

Hi! My name is Michelle. I'm 40, single (divorced) , with a daughter that is attending college out of state. I have been in IT (Sales) for over a decade. I'm college-educated, clean, quiet, and I stay away from any and all drama.

I'm currently paying almost $1800/mo and absolutely need to bring my housing costs down. Max. rent I am seeking is $800-1000.

I'm looking to share a house/rent a private bedroom with private bathroom in Denton or Collin County. Carrollton, Frisco, The Colony, and Plano would be ideal. I have an elderly Mother in the Castle hills area, and need to be within 10 miles of Carrollton.

I'm not a big time partier (got that out of my system 20 years ago!)  I do work from home, and would spend the majority of the day in my private room, as I am also an author working on  new book.

I am typically in bed by 10pm. I realize this all sounds quite boring - but I am very personable and far from being a, "Karen".

We would not be a good match if you regularly have parties, loud music, etc.

I LOVE to cook and would be more than willing to cook my roommate (s) some incredible meals!

Snapchat-1933302011.jpg

ZB1

Hello are you still looking for a place?