rxckestrxck

Looking for a place to rent!

rxckestrxck

Hello! My name is London, I'm an 18 year old girl moving from Mississippi to New York City to pursue my dream of musical theatre. To start out, I am looking for a preferably female or non-binary roommate, but men are okay as well as long as they are (around?) my age if we connect! I would like to pay no more than $1,000 a month, and I'd like to have a bedroom to myself. Shared bathroom and kitchen and living room is totally fine. I am not bringing any pets along but I get along GREAT with cats and dogs are just as cute, too! I do not want to room with anyone who smokes cigarettes unless they do so outside only. E-cigarettes and vapes and whatever else I may not be allowed to mention here is fine. I don't like to have lots of company over all the time unless they are quiet and don't bother me, I tend to be a little shy around new people. BUT I am super super kind and approachable, at least I like to think so, but that counts for something, surely! I want to move in around March, and I won't be bringing too terribly much with me at all, and I'll spend my first month looking for a full time job so I may not even be around the house that much. I obviously buy my own groceries so I know what it's like to have someone eat my food, I won't eat yours and I can promise that! I cook for myself and I clean up after myself immediately no matter what, in the kitchen, bathroom, common areas, etc. A little about me is I love to write, I love to sing and act, cosplay and go to conventions, play video games (Yakuza and Dragon Age at the moment!) and watch gamers on YouTube. I love fashion as well and I'm typically always dressed from head to toe in all pink including a tiara most of the time, I have very little shame in my outfits. I get along great with mostly everyone as long as they are kind. I need to stay with someone LGBT friendly or even better, LGBT themselves! I would love to have a roommate that would like to be friends, but can also respect personal space and personal time alone. Thank you so much for reading and feel free to reach out to me if I sound like a nice roommate! My email is londonschertzer@gmail.com and I check it daily. Bye for now! (P.S. I'm fully vaccinated with a booster!)

kyr11w (1).jpg

Screenshot_20211204-235919_Gallery.jpg

Snapchat-122420224.jpg