Sign in to follow this  
Redeemed-byChrist

Single Christian Lady Looking for Single Christian Lady as Roommate

Redeemed-byChrist

Hi! 

I have lived in Houston for 8 years, and am looking for a roommate. I live on the SW side, near Stafford and Missouri City. I would like to stay on  this side of town, but am willing to go as far out as Bellaire and Meyerland. 

I'm a 34-year-old single Christian woman, and I am looking for a single Christian woman for a roommate. I don't have a boyfriend/husband, kids, or pets (though I DO love cats). It's just me. I work as an ESL teacher for a company who partners with universities around the country. I primarily work remotely, but my job is all online - I don't need to make or take phone calls, and my schedule is really flexible. I sometimes like to work from a library or a cafe, as well. I also have a second job, working in my church's nursery. This doesn't take up too much time, but is a nice way to earn extra income, doing something I love. 

I am "normal" clean - I know how to keep things clean, but I don't want to live in a museum. I am friendly and upbeat, but mostly keep to myself at home. I work, watch YouTube, read/write, knit, and sketch. I don't have noisy or "busy" hobbies and I don't bring people over often, at all. I'm opposed to a roommate who frequently has people in and out, and often has overnight guests. This isn't something I do, and something I prefer my roommate doesn't do, either. I also don't have a car, because I am trying to cut costs wherever possible, I primarily take the bus, and occasionally have a friend from church pick me up/drop me off. But I don't have a car of my own and, thus, won't take up space in the garage/drive way. I'm pretty low key, and just like to keep my home life as hassle-free as possible.

I am happy to answer any additional questions you may have, and look forward to speaking with you soon! Thanks!

Sign in to follow this