After adding your roommate advert, there will be a BRIEF DELAY FOR HUMAN REVIEW.  You can't view member profiles, reply with questions to other adverts, or privately message other members until you pass. 

While we regret the brief delay may be frustrating for some, HUMAN REVIEW IS ACTUALLY NECESSARY to shield the sincere from a barrage of dirty rotten spammers.  AFTER you pass, you'll be able to browse and message whomever you like, all 100% free.

We will email when you pass and/or have message(s). You can also check here (if you see "sign in" rather than your username, please sign in first).

kdub80

Needed: Temporary/Transitioning Living Opportunity

kdub80

I currently live in Southern Indiana and have accepted a job in Louisville by the Gene Snyder (zip code 40229).  I would like to avoid bridge traffic by moving across the river but do not want to make a permanent living decision right away.  So, I would like to find a temporary living situation I can not be tied to but can rely on for some time; while deciding what my permanent living situation should be.  I'm not looking for anything real expensive, but, of course, I need a safe environment, reasonably priced, consistent, not a party house, clean (not meticulous but not a disaster), organized, calm, drama-free, open communication persona and nonjudgmental temporary living situation I can feel comfortable in.  I will help out with any chores I need to help out with, but I am not going to be a maid or let my giving characteristics be taken advantage of. 

If I am sharing a living space with someone, I guess I'd expect the rent to not exceed $400 a month out of my pocket.  I am looking for a temporary place to stay and feel safe in; not for you to profit off of my needs.  I am easy to get along with, am honest, have a lot of integrity, understanding, a loyal client and friend, and will not steer you or mislead you in the wrong way intentionally.

I am a very well educated, highly respected professional, outgoing individual, and I take life as an adult seriously (while laughing a lot, too).  I am single but do date, but that will never be a situation where I have them "living" there, also...

If you think you may have a place for me to stay for a while, please message me and we can talk about more details.

Thank you!

Kristie

profile picture.jpg