After adding your roommate advert, there will be a BRIEF DELAY FOR HUMAN REVIEW.  You can't view member profiles, reply with questions to other adverts, or privately message other members until you pass. 

While we regret the brief delay may be frustrating for some, HUMAN REVIEW IS ACTUALLY NECESSARY to shield the sincere from a barrage of dirty rotten spammers.  AFTER you pass, you'll be able to browse and message whomever you like, all 100% free.

We will email when you pass and/or have message(s). You can also check here (if you see "sign in" rather than your username, please sign in first).

Andy

AN ACCOMODATING AND SECURED APARTMENT

Andy

My Apartment is calm, cool and very comforting. It is built to accommodate people with great taste for comfort. As an Engineer , I am the very pleased to advertise this wonderful and cool environment (neighbourhood) to  my soonest roommates.

house 1.jpg

house 2.jpg

house 3.jpg

house advert 2.jpg

house advert 2.jpg

house 3.jpg

house advert 4.jpg

JLW

Hi. This advertisement appears to be 2 years old, but for all I know, you found a roommate who has since moved on. My name is Joetta, I'm female, and I work in media. So... where is the apartment in Queens? The room is unfurnished, correct? What's the rent? And what are the amenities? You can take a look at my profile here and message me. I do hope to hear from you.