Kirsten

Recent College Graduate

Kirsten

Hi there,

I'm KP (Kirsten). I'm looking for my first post-grad apartment in the Twin Cities. If you like what you see below, send me a message!

Where I'm at:

I grew up 20 min from St. Paul. I attended a college right between Milwaukee and Chicago and graduated in May of this year with a degree in communications. After graduation, I moved back in with my parents. It's been okay, but I'm definitely ready to live on my own again. 

What I do for a living:

I'm an event coordinator in Stillwater. I help the venue with their PR and finding potential corporate and special events to fill their space. No need to worry about me going out every weekend - I spend most of my Fridays and Saturdays working weddings. I have two other jobs during the week as a server and doing retail inventory. Depending on how I'm scheduled, I can end up with over 60 hours in one week. This is temporary! I'm actively job searching/doing interviews for a steady weekday job in the Twin Cities.

In my free time:

I enjoy staying active. Kayaking, running, biking, skiing.... anything outdoors. I'm in the process of becoming a Big Sister, and I'm a member of a community choir. Some weekends off, I make the trek back to Chicago to visit friends from school. 

What I'm looking for:
My senior year of college, I lived with 4 of my best friends in a house. Ideally, I want to live with people who respect one another and enjoy each others' company. Must be willing to maintain open communication. It bugs me when people are non-confrontational. 

Cleanliness:

I would like to live with someone who loves having a clean space as much as me - minimal clutter, no dishes left in the sink at the end of the day, empties the dishwasher when it's full, helps with cleaning overall... all things that can be talked about further in this process.

What my past roommates would say about me:

-Sings in the shower when she thinks she's home alone.

-Loves her mac and cheese and is 100% willing to share.

-Once let a bag of onions sprout into a fully grown plant on accident, because she was too short to see it on top of the fridge.

-Outgoing personality, but also loves her alone time/Netflix. Hung out with her tennis teammates and sorority sisters.

-Put her dishes in the dishwasher immediately, and washed her pots and pans in the sink before she went to bed. 

-Very clean bedroom.

-Definitely a morning/breakfast person - We would wake up after hosting a pregame the night before, and the whole house would already be cleaned....

-A great listener who will always be willing to offer support.

Other interests/hobbies of mine: 

The Serenity Prayer, hygge, tennis, piano, beagles, sushi, event planning, zombies, road trips, NPR, Queen, Alt-J, Mumford & Sons, mint-chip ice-cream, working out, Game of Thrones, pizza, Christmas, Chicago, reading....

Smoking: I do not smoke and would not be okay with living with a smoker.

Pets: I'm okay with both dogs and cats as long as they are properly loved and taken care of. This isn't a deal breaker, but I would love to have a dog of my own down the road if my roommate at the time is okay with it.

Rent: 600/month, but willing to discuss going higher.

Allergies: None.

Just know that I'm easy going, positive, and have previously lived in a house with 4 other girls. 

Good luck with your search!

KP

Screen Shot 2016-10-11 at 5.41.20 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-10-11 at 6.31.19 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-10-11 at 6.30.38 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-10-23 at 2.15.05 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-10-23 at 2.15.24 PM.png