To shield the sincere from dirty rotten spammers, new posts await a brief delay for human review.  We'll email when you pass and/or have a message and/or you can check this space (if you see "sign in," please sign in first).

Sign in to follow this  
eibrahim

Downtown room for women students, professionals. January 2017

eibrahim

I am a young professional woman searching for a roommate to live with me in my apartment in downtown Ottawa, starting in January 2017. I am quiet, clean and polite, and would like to find someone with similar sensibilities. I live on the second floor of a heritage building. This conveniently located building in the heart of the city is within walking distance to the University of Ottawa, the main OC Transpo transitway, the Byward Market, and more.

The roommate would have their own, spacious and well-lit bedroom— unfurnished (see photos for size of bedroom – furniture not included). There would be shared use of the kitchen, bathroom, storage and on-site laundry facilities. No smoking, and no pets are permitted.

Lease details: The roommate would not be signed on to the lease, and would pay monthly. Move in with first month’s rent.

The room would be $550. $600 if parking is required.

INCLUDES:
Internet
Heat, Water

Does not include:
Hydro

Please feel free to call if you have any questions or are interested!

IMG_0119.JPG

8f380929-658d-42bb-a2b9-36c7f955a282.jpg

Sign in to follow this