After adding your roommate advert, there will be a BRIEF DELAY FOR HUMAN REVIEW.  You can't view member profiles, reply with questions to other adverts, or privately message other members until you pass. 

While we regret the brief delay may be frustrating for some, HUMAN REVIEW IS ACTUALLY NECESSARY to shield the sincere from a barrage of dirty rotten spammers.  AFTER you pass, you'll be able to browse and message whomever you like, all 100% free.

We will email when you pass and/or have message(s). You can also check here (if you see "sign in" rather than your username, please sign in first).

Delaney

Room Available

Delaney

My roommate and I are looking to fill the third bedroom in our three-bedroom/one-bathroom rental house. The lease is 6 months and will last from mid-December through mid-June. Per-person rent is $340/month plus utilities. The house is located in a safe family neighborhood off Lake Michigan Drive near John Ball Zoo. You will have your own room and will share the one bathroom. Washer/dryer in unit with drive-way parking space.

My roommate is a 22-year-old female, and is a part-time student at Grand Valley with a part-time job. I am a 19-year-old female, and am a full-time student at Grand Valley. I have two dogs: a large shepherd and a small terrier. The care of my animals is solely my responsibility, but you must be comfortable living with my pets, and I would prefer you have experience living with large dogs.

We cannot accept any other pets with the exception of fish and caged animals.

Our ideal roommate is a male or female around our age. We are both quiet and will not be having any parties at our house, so a low-key roommate is ideal. Must be fairly clean, respectful, and responsible.

IMG_1049-768x1024.jpg

IMG_1050-768x1024.jpg

IMG_1052-768x1024.jpg

IMG_1053-1-768x1024.jpg

IMG_1057-1.jpg

tn_backyard2.jpg