After adding your roommate advert, there will be a BRIEF DELAY FOR HUMAN REVIEW.  You can't view member profiles, reply with questions to other adverts, or privately message other members until you pass. 

While we regret the brief delay may be frustrating for some, HUMAN REVIEW IS ACTUALLY NECESSARY to shield the sincere from a barrage of dirty rotten spammers.  AFTER you pass, you'll be able to browse and message whomever you like, all 100% free.

We will email when you pass and/or have message(s). You can also check here (if you see "sign in" rather than your username, please sign in first).

ashley0227

looking for available room

ashley0227

I am a student at University of Louisville, and also have a job nannying a child, and am looking for someone to join in with, and share an apartment/condo. I am not super picky, nor am i hard to please. I am mostly neat, and keep my things together, and on go out and have fun like a college students, on the weekends, for the most part. I have an emotional support animal which is a kitty, and he is very neat, and keeps to himself, and i only plan to keep him in my room, unless given permission to do otherwise. I may have friends over sometimes to get ready with me, or stay the night with me, but nothing crazy!

Kharin
On 1/4/2017 at 11:37 PM, ashley0227 said:

I am a student at University of Louisville, and also have a job nannying a child, and am looking for someone to join in with, and share an apartment/condo. I am not super picky, nor am i hard to please. I am mostly neat, and keep my things together, and on go out and have fun like a college students, on the weekends, for the most part. I have an emotional support animal which is a kitty, and he is very neat, and keeps to himself, and i only plan to keep him in my room, unless given permission to do otherwise. I may have friends over sometimes to get ready with me, or stay the night with me, but nothing crazy!