After adding your roommate advert, there will be a BRIEF DELAY FOR HUMAN REVIEW.  You can't view member profiles, reply with questions to other adverts, or privately message other members until you pass. 

While we regret the brief delay may be frustrating for some, HUMAN REVIEW IS ACTUALLY NECESSARY to shield the sincere from a barrage of dirty rotten spammers.  AFTER you pass, you'll be able to browse and message whomever you like, all 100% free.

We will email when you pass and/or have message(s). You can also check here (if you see "sign in" rather than your username, please sign in first).

conorgray15

Large Bedroom w/ Private Full Bath, Walk-in Closet - Near Mark Center, DoD, 395

conorgray15

Available Feb 1st
Why pay double the money for an apartment when you can get a much better deal? Large bedroom, part of a nice, clean 3 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom townhouse. The room is about 200 Sq Ft, and the townhouse is about 2,500 Sq Ft. 

Bedroom is located on the top floor (very private)
You will have your own private bathroom

Walk-in closet 
Access to a big kitchen
Washer and dryer
Near the new Mark Center and DoD offices 
Two Car Parking Garage 
No pets 

The location is super-convenient, a 100 feet walk from DASH and Metrobus lines, a short walk from Landmark Plaza, 11 minutes' drive to downtown DC in smooth traffic, minutes to I-395, and 4 minutes' drive to the beltway. The house is located on a quiet town home community. Utilities are split 3 ways, typically range from $80-$100. 
If you think this is the place for you, please message me.

00k0k_h7U9QgFxXYF_600x450.jpg

6037.jpg

br 3- 1.jpg

br 3 -2.jpg

br 3 -3.jpg

br 3.jpg

kitchen.jpg

Edward marshall

Hi 

My name is edward marshall i am interested in renting the room i live in washington dc and i was also wondering how much is the rent.