To shield the sincere from dirty rotten spammers, new posts await a brief delay for human review.  We'll email when you pass and/or have a message and/or you can check this space (if you see "sign in," please sign in first).

Sign in to follow this  
Ian

One bedroom available in a recently renovated, 2 bedroom, rowhome in the Violetville neighborhood of South Baltimore.

Ian

One bedroom available in a recently renovated, two story, two bedroom rowhouse in the Violetville neighborhood in South Baltimore. House is 896 sqft (including basement). Available room is 140 sqft (15’x9.33’) plus 7.7 sqft closet. Finished basement. Two full bathrooms (one upstairs and one in the basement).

Washer/dryer, fully equipped kitchen, hardwood floors on first floor, carpet on second floor, Wireless Internet, Covered front porch, backyard patio.

Easy street parking. Quick access to route 95. 5.2 miles to Downtown Baltimore. 2.7 miles to MARC Train station.

About me:  I’m a 36 year old professional working in Research at the University of Maryland School of Medicine. My interests include spending time with friends/family, exercising/sports and reading/writing. I’m looking for someone who loves washing dishes and cleaning toilets as much as I do and who is skilled in the art of meaningless banter.

1.jpg

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6 - Available Room.jpg

7 Available Room.jpg

Sign in to follow this