To shield the sincere from a barrage of dirty rotten spammers, new posts await a brief delay for human review.  While we regret this may frustrate the naive, human review is actually necessary to avoid dirty rotten spam. We will email when you pass and/or have message(s) and/or you can check here (if you see "sign in" rather than your username, please sign in first).

Sign in to follow this  
Nay

Sublease at the connections 4br/4bath-female only

Nay

I am looking to sublease my room ASAP or May 1st-July which includes a private bath! If you move in soon February is already paid for!  It’s located in The Connections apartments. It's a quiet area with plenty of street parking, so If you have a car, you can typically find parking easily. If not, The Connections has it's own shuttles to take you to campus and bring you back. There is public transportation as well.  The room is furnished with a bed, dresser and desk.  Cable tv, wifi and water is included in the rent.  Utilities are split four ways.  You will have access to the common areas of the home, living room and kitchen.  The apartment is also furnished with a washer and dryer! Ideally, I’m looking for someone to stay at least six months (February-July),a non smoker, no pets and not to noisy.  By the way, my 3 roommates are fantastic! If this sounds like it might suit you, message me. Thanks. 

Sign in to follow this