To shield the sincere from dirty rotten spammers, new posts await a brief delay for human review.  We'll email when you pass and/or have a message and/or you can check this space (if you see "sign in," please sign in first).

DaniiB

Looking for one roommate to add to our house of two!

DaniiB

I am a graphic designer. 25. My roommate is 24. In the medical billing profession. We have a similar work schedule of 8/9-5 on the weekdays and I sometimes travel for work. We are very clean, watch a lot of Netflix, explore breweries, go to live music, and like to cook/meal prep! Looking for a roommate has been difficult due to many people not being as clean or organized as us. We welcome friends and family anytime and encourage 'quiet' time from midnight-8am (sleep time) other than on weekends. We don't just want to cohabit the house, we want to be friends and be able to all hang out! Rent is cheap, monthly bills (IPL, Brighthouse Internet, and Gas) are fairly cheap as well. OH AND WE HAVE AN IN GROUND POOL!!! (And a private fence and backyard). Now for some downsides: -We are decently clean (Some haven't liked that). -The room we have available isn't that large, but we have a full basement with a bar and PLENTY of storage. -The electric bill goes up a small amount in the pool usage months due to the pool pump. -The kitchen is small (But has new appliances). GOOD THINGS: new stove/refrigerator, new washer, fully furnished living room with flat screen, dining table, vacuum, dishes, random items some don't think about when moving haha. I'm more than happy to answer any questions, and we would like to get to know a new roommate possibility asap and as much as possible before moving in or making a decision. :) Message me.