Roxie

Fort Walton Beach Room Available

Roxie

Hello, 

Myself and another roommate are looking to fill one room in a three bedroom house in Fort Walton Beach, FL.  It is close to Hurlburt Field (just a few miles) and monthly rent will be $400 plus 1/3 of the bills.  I have a dog and a cat that are both very well behaved and well trained.  We are looking for someone who is reliable (preferably Military), friendly, and trustworthy.  We will be holding interviews to get to know you better before making a decision, both roommate and myself. 

Most of the time, you will be purchasing your own food but we both like to cook and will share.  If you have a dog or a cat, we will have to set up a meet and greet with our pets to ensure they get along and they are well behaved. 

Other then that, we are laid back and play a lot of video games!  We do occasionally have a few friends over at a time to play board games or cards.  We will make sure you know ahead of time before people come over.

If you have any questions, please contact me and I will be more than happy to reply!