After adding your roommate advert, there will be a BRIEF DELAY FOR HUMAN REVIEW.  You can't view member profiles, reply with questions to other adverts, or privately message other members until you pass. 

While we regret the brief delay may be frustrating for some, HUMAN REVIEW IS ACTUALLY NECESSARY to shield the sincere from a barrage of dirty rotten spammers.  AFTER you pass, you'll be able to browse and message whomever you like, all 100% free.

We will email when you pass and/or have message(s). You can also check here (if you see "sign in" rather than your username, please sign in first).

Sign in to follow this  
Seth346

grad student seeking room and roommate

Seth346

Hello-

I'll be in Louisville from July 2017 to Christmas 2019. I need to find a place in a quiet, safe area, near a bus route. It would be great if the apartment is furnished and if it has off street parking, on-site laundry and a dishwasher. I will be to studying a lot for an SLP licensing exam, so I'm hoping to find a room in a peaceful, quiet location. I don't want to buy cable or phone but I might be interested in splitting wifi.

About me:

•         I’m a 30 year old graduate student in health sciences.

•         I don’t drink/do drugs/smoke or party hard.

•         I like to keep things tidy, sometimes more toward average on neatness.

•         I’m a transgender male and I'm bisexual. My pronouns are male (he/him/his).

•         My hobbies are making art, biking, reading, hiking, and pretending I'm going to go kayaking.

Seeking a roommate who is:

•         any race, religion, gender, age, ethnicity, nationality, etc.

•         accepting of transgender people and LGBT friendly

•         doesn’t use hard drugs or do similar activities which might interest the police

•         keeps common areas reasonably clean/neat and doesn't let their dishes sit for days

•         doesn't play loud music/movies/have wild parties often

I have asthma and allergies (hooray) and so, I'm looking for a non-smoker (or someone who smokes outside only). Cats are adorable but I'm allergic. An outdoor cat is ok.Dogs and other non-venomous pets are welcome. :)

Sign in to follow this