After adding your roommate advert, there will be a BRIEF DELAY FOR HUMAN REVIEW.  You can't view member profiles, reply with questions to other adverts, or privately message other members until you pass. 

While we regret the brief delay may be frustrating for some, HUMAN REVIEW IS ACTUALLY NECESSARY to shield the sincere from a barrage of dirty rotten spammers.  AFTER you pass, you'll be able to browse and message whomever you like, all 100% free.

We will email when you pass and/or have message(s). You can also check here (if you see "sign in" rather than your username, please sign in first).

Kharin

Clubhouse, Roommate needed!

Kharin

I'm looking for roommates in a wonderful place called The Clubhouse. It's all inclusive, all you have to bring is yourself! Located near the highway, University of Louisville, and JCTC.   I'm a pretty outgoing yet easygoing person. I'm easy to get along with and enjoy exploring new things. I'm interested in Theatre, photography, drawing, and doing hair. During the week I'll be in the books, and on the weekends I'd like to relax or enjoy a party!

IMG_4700.PNG