Ivan

Room for rent in kitchener town home

Ivan

looking to rent a room in a Kitchener town home, 450.00 negotiable. needed for short term only ! June1st to Aug 1st. as my brother is moving in with his wife to be June 1st.. and Aug 1st my fiancé and her kids will be moving in that day. I have 2 months in between where I'm in need of someone whom is only looking for 2 month term for cheap rent. 1 bed room, 2 bathrooms, yard, basement rec area and upstairs living room. shared space but can use either or. if you watch TV then can use upstairs as it has cable and have some space to yourself. other will use downstairs in the meantime so you can have your own time and space. (TV downstairs has no cable - PlayStation and crackle only sorry)

also all is included in price. hydro, gas, water. internet cable etc. (I work 12 hrs rotating shifts and spend a lot of time at my girlfriends so am hardly there)

BTW - I also have 2 cats if anyone has allergies. no smoking in the house but can smoke in the garage or outside no problem. I occasionally drink I like wine and I eat meat.

I prefer males please, and am not discriminative of sexual preference heterosexual, Gay, Bi I don't care. or if you are vegetarian is fine but I eat a lot of meat.

So basically I'm stuck in a little bit of a jam as my long time friend and elder roommate has had trouble finding work thus far and I am in need to just try to find help paying bills during those 2 months with out having to struggle. if you are clean, neat, not 20 yrs. old (maturity preferred but will accept young professional) and easy going.. good communication - easy to talk to etc. then please send me a message.