To shield the sincere from dirty rotten spammers, new posts await a brief delay for human review.  We'll email when you pass and/or have a message and/or you can check this space (if you see "sign in," please sign in first).

Mey

Female looking for room/roommate in Northern Baltimore/Towson area asap!

Mey

Hello! I'm a 20 year old, non-smoking, employed female looking to find a roommate in or around the Northern Baltimore or Towson area by June 30th at the latest. I'd like to find someone who is also looking for a new place, but someone who already has a place and just has a room available is fine too. 

I work for an alternative store in Towson about 5 minutes away from Towson University. My work schedule as of right now tends to be 4-6 days a week, between 2pm-9pm and 4pm-10pm. I also paint in my spare time and occasionally sell commissions on the side. I don't drive as I prefer walking (keeps me in shape, ya know?), so living within walking distance of public transportation is preferable.

I'm a responsible, laid-back, open-minded individual that keeps to myself most of the time and I'm very easy to get along with. I don't make a lot of noise and I like to keep things clean. I socialize and hang out with friends occasionally, but nothing crazy in which you'd wake up and find half-naked strangers passed out on the living room floor, and I don't bring visitors or overnight guests. I'm an animal lover and while I don't own any pets, I'm a-ok with them (especially cats!!). I'm also a huge nerd and love playing videogames so if you're into that too, I can kick your butt in Mario Kart, free of charge.

Please contact if interested. Thanks for reading!